IP Intercom Systems
Some of the most advanced IP intercom systems in the Higher Education world have been designed and installed by Direct Communications. When the University of Oklahoma came to Direct Communications for a solution for the football stadium we said yes and designed and installed the most advance IP emergency notification system on campus. This IP system enhances the schools ability to manage the crowds and flow of thousands of people during game day. The advance matrix system allows the school to also welcome guest to the stadium and inform them of event changes.
Office, Campus, Parking, Correctional, Government, Hospital, Military, Airport and more.
- Large Enterprise IP Intercom Systems
- Mass Communication System
- Prerecorded Emergency Messages
- Timed Notification System
- Zoned Paging System
- Bell and Toned Schedules
- Video Intercom Systems
- Multiple Door Communications
- Digital and Analog Clock System
With ControlKom™, live, prerecorded or ad hoc messages along with control data may be sent over existing or new multicast enabled local area networks to Atlas Sound IP Speaker and zone controller end points powered by AF compliant POE switches (or local DC power).
This software / hardware combination provides a true “one wire” network audio solution
reducing the initial cost and eliminating long term maintenance of separate paging / intercom systems.
ControlKom employs standard TCP/IP network protocols and DHCP for speaker IP address assignment making it the industry’s first true IP based paging solution.
ControlKom is easily interfaced with any VoIP or analog PBX phone systems (analog extension output or ATA required). Configuration of the server based ControlKom software is accomplished via an intuitive web interface. This interface allows the administrator to easily define user privileges, loudspeaker zones, pre recorded messages and other system. ControlKom then provides the user with voice prompt instructions for message type (live or ad hoc) and desired broadcast zone destination.
Video Intercom Systems
- Clear identification provided day & night
- Both hands-free & push-to-Talk
- LED light Indicates who is speaking
- One or two color video door stations
- VOX or Push-to-Talk operated communication
- Large TALK button activates communication
- Hands-free Audio and Video monitoring
- Compact surface mount color video door station
- Vandal resistant video door stations available
- Illuminating LEDs for low light conditions
- Optional audio only door station available